[opensource] [help-needed] Volunteering Woes

Chris Wallace wallace.586 at osu.edu
Mon Jan 27 11:01:48 EST 2014

Hello!

This Thursday at 7pm, we'll be having our normal meeting. However, the
*mandatory* training for SWE career fair volunteers will be happening at
that same time in the ohio union.

We need at least 2 members to go in place of our officers who are
registered.

If we do not go, our organization will be penalized and not receive any
funds.

So, if you are free at that time and don't want to go to the resume review,
let me know and I'll forward you details. Sorry for this being last minute,
they just told us that we have to be there at that time no exceptions.

Thanks!
-chris

--
*Chris Wallace*
The Ohio State University | Computer Science & Engineering 2015