[opensource] Fwd: VP of Development position @ Columbus Startup

William Osler william at oslers.us
Mon Jul 14 11:32:22 EDT 2014

Sadly for whatever reason I had to abadon Thunderbird. I run a Zimbra server that for whatever reason Thunderbird can't connect to via IMAP, and it's the only client that can't. Works fine on Android's mail client, kmail, even Outlook 2013, just broken on any version of Thunderbird on any platform. I tried looking into it once but got way lost; maybe somebody with more experience in the matter might have an idea of what's going wrong.

--William Osler