[opensource] Talk options

Daniel McEnnis dmcennis at gmail.com
Wed Jun 18 15:53:31 EDT 2014

Ohio State Open Source Club,

As an alum back in Ohio for Thanksgiving from Silicon Valley, I thought I'd
make an offer to give one or more talks on the topics of your choice.
Potential topics include:

Infrastructure Task Management Tools and automating corporate research

Music Information Retrieval projects in Silicon Valley

Hadoop and the data science process

Emerging opensource technologies in analyzing 10TB+ data sources

Should you be particularly brave, I am an investigative reporter with a
long history of political activity and attention in online privacy and
related issues. I would like intense debate on how risqué I should be in
this talk should you wish it - I can summarize EFF public statements on the
conservative side to the bleeding edge bombshell reports that are not yet
public on the other.

Let me know what tickles your fancy,

Daniel McEnnis

https://github.com/dmcennis