[opensource] Systems Status

Chris Wallace wallace.586 at osu.edu
Mon Jun 23 15:30:44 EDT 2014

Hi everyone,

Looks like we have an outage since last Saturday. It nabbed everyone while
we were out of town, but the illustrious Will Osler (librewulf) is on the
case. We should at least have the hackathon website up by the end of the
day today, and club services are out indefinitely (but it should only be a
short time).

Sorry folks for any inconvenience, but get excited because system upgrades
are coming this fall!

-chris (notori0us)

--
*Chris Wallace*
The Ohio State University | Computer Science & Engineering 2015