[opensource] (Update) Systems Status

William Osler william at oslers.us
Mon Jun 23 18:49:22 EDT 2014

Hey all,

Most things should be back up (idle2, stallman, and our websites are all working). If there's anything else that seems to be down, contact Chris or me so we can take a look at it. There may be periodic outages as our current setup is temporary, but this fall we will be doing some upgrades as mentioned, which should hopefully give us some redundancy and stability.

Happy hacking,
William Osler (Librewulf)