[opensource] Hackathon Website

Chris Wallace wallace.586 at osu.edu
Thu Mar 27 23:26:47 EDT 2014

Hey everyone,

osuhackathon.org / .com just was acquired. We need someone relatively
competent to start heading up development, which will be deployed on a club
VM. Preferably a static site for now.

Eventually, the content will then be moved to hackathon.osu.edu

Let me know if you'd like to help, and then we'll make sure you're on the
club github.

-chris

--
*Chris Wallace*
The Ohio State University | Computer Science & Engineering 2015