[opensource] Volunteering

Chris Wallace wallace.586 at osu.edu
Mon Mar 31 12:06:56 EDT 2014

Hi everyone,

See the attached volunteering opportunity. Please consider doing this if
you haven't already, all shifts there are available. If you go, I will
guarantee you get a fancy name tag by the end of the school year.

When you volunteer with the club, we get around $100 an hour which is huge.
Help us pay for the pizza we eat :)
-chris

*Volunteering opportunity*

Location: The Ohio Union
Archie Griffin Grand Ballroom
1739 N. High Street
When: April 18th, 2014

Group 1: We will need Group 1 to arrive at 7:00am for setup. This group
will
be assembling metal grids with zip ties for posters. We will provide a
very
brief training on how to assemble the grids, it is not very difficult.
This
group will also arrange the grids in the ballroom. This group will also be
taping foam core boards to the grids for the posters to hang on and
passing
out tacks for the posters.   Setup will take place in the Archie Griffin
Grand Ballroom from 7-10am. We will need approximately 30 volunteers for
this
shift. This shift can be broken down into two 1.5 hour *(one* *from
7-8:30am and*
*one* *from 8:30-10am*) shifts if volunteers are not available for the
entire
time.

Group 2: We will need Group 2 to arrive at 3:30pm for teardown. This group
will be disassembling the grids from the morning. This group will also be
stacking the various grid components for pickup by the vendor. This group
will also be doing some general cleanup of the venue. Teardown will take
place in the Archie Griffin Grand Ballroom *from 3:30-5pm*. We will need
approximately 30 volunteers for this shift.

--
*Chris Wallace*
The Ohio State University | Computer Science & Engineering 2015