[opensource] Fwd: Fwd: The Hackaday Prize - do you know Ohio State students who could win?

Chris Wallace wallace.586 at osu.edu
Sun May 11 21:57:58 EDT 2014

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Fwd: The Hackaday Prize - do you know Ohio State students who
could win?
Date: Mon, 12 May 2014 01:38:22 +0000
From: Nandi, Arnab <arnab at cse.ohio-state.edu>
To: Wallace, Christopher J. (Chris) <wallace.586 at osu.edu>
CC: jasmine at hackaday.com <jasmine at hackaday.com>, Schutte, Matthew T.
<schutte.9 at osu.edu>

Duly tweeted.

Also connecting with Chris Wallace, President of Open Source Club , who
can forward this to the members. Btw, the URL is
http://hackaday.io/prize — the URL in the original email (below) goes to
some Sharepoint thing.

Arnab Nandi
Assistant Professor
The Ohio State University
Computer Science & Engineering
689 Dreese Labs, 2015 Neil Ave, Columbus, OH 43210
http://arnab.org

Begin forwarded message: