[opensource] Fwd: Web and mobile development jobs (both freelance and permanent) in technology startups

William Osler osler.6 at buckeyemail.osu.edu
Tue Aug 4 13:40:21 EDT 2015

- -------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject:     Web and mobile development jobs (both freelance and
permanent) in technology startups
Date:     Tue, 4 Aug 2015 17:26:59 +0000
From:     Isaline van der Straten <isaline at sevendays.io>
To:     info at opensource.osu.edu <info at opensource.osu.edu>

Hi Open,

I work at Sevendays. We're building a website where technology startups
can find quality programmers and designers: https://www.sevendays.co

We're looking for great programmers and designers who like to work at
startups, either on freelance or permanent basis, on site or remotely.

We're growing fast and we're constantly looking for talented developers
- in particular, Web and mobile dev skills are highly demanded at the
moment.

You'll keep 100% of your earnings (we never take a cut). If you're
interested or even just curious, I'd be thrilled if you could have a
look and give me your feedback.

Have a great day!

Isaline

-