[opensource] Fwd: Capital One Info Session

Chris Wallace wallace.586 at osu.edu
Fri Jan 9 19:19:11 EST 2015

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Ratzel, Jenny E. <Jenny.Ratzel at capitalone.com>
Date: Fri, Jan 9, 2015 at 4:07 PM
Subject: Capital One Info Session
To: "may.441 at osu.edu" <may.441 at osu.edu>, "Volzer, Chris" <
volzer.32 at buckeyemail.osu.edu>, "crock.30 at osu.edu" <crock.30 at osu.edu>, "
sweet.100 at osu.edu" <sweet.100 at osu.edu>, "stinstrom.1 at osu.edu" <
stinstrom.1 at osu.edu>, "wallace.586 at osu.edu" <wallace.586 at osu.edu>

Hi all,

As the leaders of various organizations we’ve worked with this fall and
winter, I wanted to first say thank you and second, invite you and your
members to learn more about opportunities with Capital One.  I’ve attached
a flyer publicizing our upcoming Information Session being hosted on campus
on Tuesday, January 27th in Denney Hall from 6 – 7:30 p.m.  Would you
please forward along this flyer to your club members?  Please let me know
if you have any questions and hope to see some of you and your classmates
at the session!

Best wishes,

Jenny

*Jenny Ratzel*

*Campus Recruiting*

*(804) 517-9097 <%28804%29%20517-9097>*

Jenny.Ratzel at capitalone.com

[image: C1_Core_G_RGB]

The information contained in this e-mail is confidential and/or proprietary
to Capital One and/or its affiliates. The information transmitted herewith
is intended only for use by the individual or entity to which it is
addressed.  If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient,
you are hereby notified that any review, retransmission, dissemination,
distribution, copying or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance
upon this information is strictly prohibited. If you have received this
communication in error, please contact the sender and delete the material
from your computer.

--
*Chris Wallace*
The Ohio State University | Computer Science & Engineering 2015