[opensource] Lima campus Math and Engineering Club wants you!

Roman, Cosmin cosmin at math.ohio-state.edu
Thu Jan 29 10:44:22 EST 2015

Hi everyone,

I'm a faculty in the Lima campus, and a couple of years back I tried to invite someone from the Open Source club to give a presentation on our campus, part of the Math & Eng Club activities - and it didn't pan out that time. Would anybody be interested in giving an at-most 1 hour presentation about Linux, open source in general, and/or being an engineering student (or a graduated engineer!) in Lima? We can cover the trip and lunch (or dinner - most likely this should be in the late afternoon).

Please let me know, and I will relay this to the club officers, and you can decide on a day and time with them.

Thank you!

Best,
Cosmin