[opensource] Fwd: Virtual Webinar Panel Discussion with Progressive Employees - March 3, 2pm - 3pm

Chris Wallace wallace.586 at osu.edu
Mon Mar 2 16:00:00 EST 2015

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Kelly K Anderson <Kelly_K._Anderson at progressive.com>
Date: Mon, Mar 2, 2015 at 3:58 PM
Subject: Virtual Webinar Panel Discussion with Progressive Employees -
March 3, 2pm - 3pm

 Please share with your students, professors & organizations!

We’re hosting an exclusive webinar panel discussion with Progressive
employees in our IT and quantitative roles!  Join us on Tuesday, March 3rd!

For students pursuing degrees in technology or quantitative fields, this
panel discussion is just for you.  From 2pm – 3pm, you’ll have the chance
to hear directly from employees who started their careers through our
college program.  Learn more about career paths and opportunities directly
from Accounting, Analyst and IT professionals.  Find out what our interview
process is like and more on the unique culture our employees enjoy.

This discussion could benefit you if you are pursuing a major in:

•                     Accounting, Actuarial Science, Mathematics or
Statistics

•                     Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Computer
Information Systems

•                     Information Systems, Information Technology or
Management Information Systems

•                     Economics or any other STEM related major

Sign up today & receive the call in instructions: bit.ly/PGRPanelDiscussion

*Kelly Anderson*

*PROGRESSIVE* *|*Talent Advisor Group

TalentSearch College Recruiter

6300 Wilson Mills Rd*|*Mayfield Village, OH 44143

Phone : 440.395.2582

*Find a Job You’ll Love**: **http://www.progressive.com/jobs/students-grads/
<http://www.progressive.com/jobs/students-grads/>*

[image: cid:image001.png at 01CEAD6F.60CA0330]
<http://www.linkedin.com/in/kellykanderson> [image: Twitter Thumbnail]
<https://twitter.com/PGRCollege>

--
*Chris Wallace*
The Ohio State University | Computer Science & Engineering 2015