[opensource] Volunteering opportunities

Chris Wallace wallace.586 at osu.edu
Mon Mar 2 17:47:40 EST 2015

https://opensource.osu.edu/about/volunteering

Hey everyone,

I'm looking for volunteers for the following two events:

Lunch Coordinator - Setup/Takedown

Info: Lunch will be provided for those that are attending the SAC.
Volunteers will arrive a half hour before lunch to set up the area and
prepare to receive the SAC attendees. All of those attending the SAC will
have name badges that will grant them access to lunch. Volunteers will
check name badges to ensure that the right people are getting food.
Volunteers will help clean up after lunch. Volunteers will be provided food.

   - Volunteers needed: 4-6
   - Date: Saturday April 11th
   - Time: 11:30am-1:30pm
   - Meeting Location: The Union
   - http://www.signupgenius.com/go/20F0E4AA8A92BA0FC1-student

Campus Guide - General Information and Help

Info: Volunteer will be positioned in the Union and another location TBD to
direct SAC attendees to different locations on campus should they have
questions. Volunteers will be given a FAQ sheet for answering questions
that attendees may be given. Additionally, volunteers may direct students
towards one of the SAC leads. These volunteers will be called upon to
assist with various tasks throughout the day such as setting up
competitions with a competition lead and helping with our career fair.

   - Volunteers needed: 2-8
   - Date: Saturday, April 11th
   - Time: 8am-5pm
   - Meeting Location: The Union
   - *Email Chris to sign up, ASAP*

Please let me know if you do sign up for things that don't have to go
through me.

*Anyone who volunteers will get a fancy Open Source Club nametag.*

Please sign up as soon as possible. Thanks!

-chris

--
*Chris Wallace*
The Ohio State University | Computer Science & Engineering 2015