[opensource] Fwd: Call For Proposals Now Open!

Chris Wallace cbwcjw at gmail.com
Tue May 26 21:41:38 EDT 2015

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Susan Rose <suzenrose at verizon.net>
Date: Tue, May 26, 2015 at 6:40 PM
Subject: Call For Proposals Now Open!
To: Chris Wallace <cbwcjw at gmail.com>

 Dear Chris, could you please send the below letter to your email list?
THANKS

*Save the dates! *
*Ohio LinuxFest *is back in 2015, OCTOBER 2-3
After a search of other venue possibilities, we are back at the
Greater Columbus Convention Center.
Pre- Registration will open soon and remains FREE!

*THE CALL FOR PROPOSALS *is now OPEN.
Our web site has all the details you need to submit.
Not a speaking type? forward to your friends.
Hurry-  *deadline for submissions is Friday July 16 *- only 7 weeks away.

*http://www.ohiolinux.org/content/2015-call-presentations-now-open
<http://www.ohiolinux.org/content/2015-call-presentations-now-open>*

Cheers!.... from your friends at Ohio LInuxFest

--
*Chris Wallace*