[opensource] PyOhio needs your help at Ohio Linux Fest

Brian Costlow brian.costlow at gmail.com
Tue Sep 27 16:54:57 EDT 2016

Once again, PyOhio will have a ".org" sponsor table at Ohio Linux Fest.

We're looking for people to help staff the table from 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM on
October 8th.

You don't have to be there the whole time, but if you are planning on
coming to OLF, we'd love to have you help out for an hour or two.

Just be prepared to chat about how awesome PyOhio and Python are.

More info about the conference is here:

https://ohiolinux.org/

If you are going to be at the early bird session on Friday October 7th,
note that PyOhio founder Catherine Devlin is the Friday evening keynote
speaker!

https://ohiolinux.org/speakers/#catherine-devlin

If you can help out, email brian.costlow at gmail.com with the time you can be
at the booth.