[opensource] Open Source Club: Week of April 9th Meeting and Announcements

Christopher Davis davis.5373 at buckeyemail.osu.edu
Wed Apr 11 23:56:24 EDT 2018

Hey everyone!

Sorry for the late message this week. This week, I (Christopher Davis)
will be giving a talk on how to reclaim your privacy with free software
on the internet. I look forward to seeing everyone there. The talk will
be at 7:30 p.m. Thursday at Caldwell Lab room 120.  Free pizza will be
provided.

If you want slides in advance, you can email me at
brainblasted at disroot.org or davis.5373 at buckeyemail.osu.edu.

Hope you have a good week!

Christopher Davis, Undergraduate
Public Relations Officer | Open Source Club at The Ohio State University
*The Ohio State University*
College of Engineering Computer Science
davis.5373 at osu.edu <mailto:davis.5373 at osu.edu>