[opensource] Open Student Position OCIO Enterprise Security with Splunk

Ravert, Travis ravert.3 at osu.edu
Fri Apr 27 10:36:13 EDT 2018

All,

I hope finals are going well for everyone this year. I am writing on behalf of Enterprise Security at OSU to let anyone who is interested know we have a summer full time position which would transition to a part time position when school starts. You would be working on the Log Event Management team which essentially means helping to run and maintain Splunk for the university.

Skills that we are interested in someone having would be familiarity with: Git, Python, Linux (CentOS/Redhat), Bash scripting, basic networking knowledge, and any experience with Splunk is a plus but this is not at all necessary. If you don’t have all those do not feel intimidated, most importantly we want someone who is a curious and a motivated individual.

If you are interested, please email any resumes, questions, or follow-ups to myself, ravert.3 at osu.edu<mailto:ravert.3 at osu.edu>. Best of luck on your finals!

Thanks,
[e Ohio State University]
Travis Ravert
Security Engineer
Enterprise Security Security Event Management
Mount Hall, Carmack Rd, Columbus, OH 43210
614-688-3073 Work
614-800-0825 Mobile
ravert.3 at osu.edu<mailto:ravert.3 at osu.edu> osu.edu<http://osu.edu/>