[opensource] Open Source Club: Week of January 15th Meeting and Announcements

Christopher Davis davis.5373 at buckeyemail.osu.edu
Tue Jan 16 23:29:39 EST 2018

Hey everyone!

This week we'll be doing a talk on Ansible. Developed by RedHat, Ansible
is used in industry for tasks such as configuration management or
keeping servers synchronized with standardized settings.

----

Student Involvement Fair:

- What:  OSUOSC is going to be at the involvement fair! This will be a
chance for us to gather new members, and current members can stop by our
booth to chat, too.
- When: Thursday, Jan 18th  4:00-7:00 p.m.
- Where: Ohio Union

OSUOSC Elections & Lightning Talks:

- What: The club will be electing new officers for next year. In
addition, afterward will be lightning talks. If you want to give a brief
talk about something in front of the club, let us know either in person
or send a message in the mailing list.
- When: Thursday, Jan 25th 7:30 p.m.

----

Have a good week!

--

Christopher Davis, Undergraduate
Public Relations Officer | Open Source Club at The Ohio State University