[opensource] Open Source Club - Contract Management and Contracts

Moore, Jack moore.3337 at buckeyemail.osu.edu
Wed Oct 3 20:47:30 EDT 2018

Hello Everyone,

This week I (Jack) will be covering "A Quick Guide to Contracts." Contracts are an important part of business and they come in many shapes and sizes. As many people may be interested in taking up freelance work now or in the future, this week I will be covering the types of contracts that exist, the contract life cycle, and contracts in the software development world. I will also be covering some of the open source licenses that are out there and I will touch briefly on what licenses you should use in your projects!

We look forward to seeing everyone tomorrow!

As always pizza will be provided, and laptops are encouraged!

Jack