[opensource] Constitution Change Proposal

Cziryak, Andrew H. cziryak.1 at buckeyemail.osu.edu
Sat Oct 20 18:55:35 EDT 2018

Hello Steve,

There is a diff in the Club's `documentation` repo, but there's
sensitive info (IP addresses, account specifics, etc. No passwords
though,) in there. Any member is welcome to see it on Github, just let
me know what your account is, and I can confirm that you're subscribed
to the mailing list and we'll get you added. I mean, I'm assuming you
are if you're replying to this message that early. Anyone else is
welcome to do the same.

Regards,