[opensource] [opensource-announce-officers] Constitution Change Proposal

Cziryak, Andrew H. cziryak.1 at buckeyemail.osu.edu
Sun Oct 21 07:37:39 EDT 2018

Yes, I am advocating a strict encouragement that the constitution should
be changed frequently. However, right above that is the following:

  >this article (article VI) allows the creation of by-laws in favor of
amending the main body of the Constitution (this Document) with an
majority vote.

Maybe I should have said 'creation or modification of any by-laws...',
inferring that if at all possible, change the by-laws rather than the
constitution. However, it is not discouraged to change the constitution,
and curate it moreso as a living document rather than a historical
landmark. FWIW, the Union does make the Club reaffirm it every year. Why
discourage those current members who, for some reason or another, take
issue with it? Is it not to reflect the current state of the Club?

> And a few lines later is a word I don’t know the definition of: insolongas
I think my spacebar just stopped working there. Thanks for pointing that out.

Regards,