[opensource] [opensource-announce-officers] Constitution Change Proposal

Chris Wallace cbwcjw at gmail.com
Mon Oct 22 17:52:29 EDT 2018

Howdy!

I am missing plenty of context here, but here's my comments:

   - it seems unnecessary to change the constitution or set it up in a way
   where it must be amended often.
   - ideally, the constitution should meet the bare minimum as required by
   the University
   - any additional positions can just be created on a yearly basis,
   depending on the club's needs

In short, I'm agreeing with the below, but I would also be loose with even
the officer requirements.

- notori0us

*Chris Wallace*