[opensource] Flatpak & The Benefits Of Sandboxing For Development

Davis, Chris davis.5373 at buckeyemail.osu.edu
Mon Oct 22 19:18:33 EDT 2018

Hey everyone!

This week I'll be presenting a talk called "Flatpak & The Benefits Of Sandboxing For Development". I'll be giving a basic overview of application packaging,
the flatpak sandbox, and will showcase how projects like GNOME use flatpak as a part of the development process.

As always, free pizza will be provided and laptops are encouraged. The talk will take place in Caldwell Lab (2024 Neil Ave) room 120 at 7:30 P.M.

Hope to see you there!

Christopher Davis
Treasurer
Public Relations Officer The Ohio State University Open Source Club 2024 Neil Ave, Columbus, OH 43210 2347160710 Mobile davis.5373 at buckeyemail.osu.edu<mailto:davis.5373 at buckeyemail.osu.edu> opensource.osu.edu<http://opensource.osu.edu>