[opensource] Ohio LinuxFest: October 12-13, 2018

Cziryak, Andrew H. cziryak.1 at buckeyemail.osu.edu
Mon Sep 24 22:12:50 EDT 2018

Hello all,

It's fall again, which means that LinuxFest is right around the corner! The Open Source Club will have a manned booth there for the entire weekend, and hope to see you there for at least a couple of talks.

Save yourself a headache at the registration booth and sign up here for free before the event:

https://ohiolinux.org/registration/

Attached are promotional materials for the event. As well, below is an invitation to the event from Robert Ball, who we are privileged to be working with to bring you Ohio LinuxFest 2018!

As the Vice President and Sponsorship Chair of the Ohio LinuxFest, I'd like to personally thank the Open Source Club for being a part of the LinuxFest community last year. Ohio LinuxFest is the oldest and largest Linux and Open Source conference in the Midwest. In 2017, over 800 people attended LinuxFest from all over the country to learn about open source software as well as to visit our vendor booths and engage with our partners. This year, the sixteenth annual Ohio LinuxFest is being held October 12 - 13, 2018 at the Hyatt Regency in Columbus, Ohio.

We look forward to seeing all of our members there. Please feel free to reply to this email list with any questions or concerns.

Regards,

--
Andrew `oscziryak` Cziryak
The Open Source Club at The Ohio State University