[opensource] Year in Review

Keith, Benjamin L. keith.146 at buckeyemail.osu.edu
Fri Apr 19 12:09:17 EDT 2019

Last night's meeting included an improv talk about NPR's interactive template<https://github.com/nprapps/interactive-template>, which we've been using at the Institute for Nonprofit News for Rocky Mountain PBS's "Beyond Columbine<https://projects.rmpbs.org/beyond-columbine/index.html>" microsite and interactive.

If you'd like to see the example site that I built live last night, the repo for that is at https://github.com/benlk/gene-wolfe-dictionary, with setup instructions in readme.rst.

Ben Keith
keith.146 at osu.edu<mailto:keith.146 at osu.edu>