[opensource] Open Source Club - Cloud in a Box with Ansible and Docker

Moore, Jack moore.3337 at buckeyemail.osu.edu
Thu Jan 10 16:08:11 EST 2019

Hey Everyone,

This week at Open Source Club I (Jack) will be presenting on building your own cloud-in-a-box. I am going to cover provisioning an AWS server in the cloud with ansible and then using some basic commands to get a database, and three services up and running with SSL using docker and some basic bash scripts. We will step through all the code being presented and this presentation should cover enough material to help you get started building your own cloud-in-a-box.

As always, laptops are encouraged and pizza will be provided.

Thanks,

Jack