[opensource] Introduction to Serverless Computing with AWS Lambda

Moore, Jack moore.3337 at buckeyemail.osu.edu
Thu Jan 31 13:17:27 EST 2019

Hey Everyone,

In this week's Open Source Club meeting, Frank Lamantia will be presenting on Serverless Computing with AWS's Lambda. Serverless computing is a hot topic. Serverless computing offers a unique blend of cost effectiveness, scalability, and simplicity which is why many startups and technology companies are starting to use serverless computing for their most demanding workloads. We'll cover some background of serverless architecture, as well as walk through an example serverless application.

Laptops are encouraged, and pizza will be provided! We look forward to seeing everyone tonight at 7:30 in Caldwell 120!

Thanks,

Jack