[opensource] Ohio LInuxFest 2019 Call for Presentations

Susan Rose socialmedia at ohiolinux.org
Thu Jul 25 20:26:35 EDT 2019

Dear Open Source Fans, Students and Professionals:

The 2019 Ohio LinuxFest is looking for presentations on Friday and
Saturday, November 1 and 2.  Please visit the CFP page
<https://ohiolinux.org/call-for-presentations/> for full details
about submitting a proposal.  The deadline is Friday, August 17, but
the sooner you can submit a talk, the better.

Started in 2003, the Ohio LinuxFest <https://ohiolinux.org/> is an
annual grassroots conference in Columbus, Ohio dedicated to open
access for all.  Presentations relating to any free and open source
software, not just Linux, are welcome.  Areas where we've had talks in
the past include networking, system administration, development, and
community building. A preliminary pdf brochure is attached.

Our audience consists of people at all skill levels.  Prior speaking
experience is a plus, although we do try to provide opportunities for
first-time speakers.  If you have any questions, please contact us at
<speakers at ohiolinux.org>.  We look forward to hearing from you!

Thank you for your kind attention.